Thursday, April 12, 2007

Frisco, TX

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. We have been off for 3 weeks now. I got to spend some quality time at home and was able to attend a very close friend's wedding (Congrats Sara and Michael). We are in Frisco, Texas this week, playing at The Crossings at Frisco. We play our second practice round this afternoon, with the first round starting on Friday. I have an afternoon tee time, at 12:48. The weather is supposed to be anything but decent for the first round, but we'll just have to wait and see what comes our way. From here we travel to Lafayette, LA, and then on to McAllen and El Paso Texas.

I drove over from Albuquerque on Tuesday, after packing and organizing my car for the month that I will be living out of it. I feel like it should be really interesting to prepare for the 3 month trip that we have coming up. Let's just say that there's A LOT of stuff in there.

My profile has been updated on the duramed futures tour page, and they have put up my picture as well. I figured I would let you all know that, as some of you have been asking! The website will also have the live scoring available this week again. It's www.duramedfuturestour.com just as a reminder.

I'll be in touch after the tournament!

No comments: